• To secure land and finances for the building of a permanent facility for Bona Lesedi.
We estimate the new building, including land purchase will take about R15m in total,
but this does not all have to be raised before the work can start. Our plan is to use a
building method which enables us to progress in stages. However, if we are serious about
becoming less dependent on the Department of Social Development, we would need to raise around R500,000 each year for operating costs.
• Equipment to assist one of our facilities, projects or programmes
• To ensure ongoing and sustainable financial support from the private sector and other
relevant stakeholders in order to provide a better service and ensure the sustainability of the organisation. This will ensure that we can
- Continue to provide at a higher level of services that we currently do
- Pay support staff a better wage
- Buy a Vehicle for transporting service users (22 seater)
• To secure the services of a fundraising specialist
• To encourage a greater mix of skills on the board and to support management so that we can ensure the ongoing reputation and credibility of the organisation
• To document and improve our Systems and Processes using technology
• To train, develop and mentor the Management Team. Skills identified include
- General Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Social Media
We need your help
TO BUY AND BUILD A BETTER BONA LESEDI FACILITY SPACE
For the past 16 years, Bona Lesedi Disability Centre has offered community based services aimed at rehabilitating people
with disabilities (in Diepsloot) in order to facilitate their social inclusion and community integration...